Saturday, 4 August 2012
Leading Effective Teams
Law, S., & Glover, D. (2000). Leading effective teams. In Educational leadership and
learning : practice, policy and research (pp. 71-86). Buckingham, England : Open University Press
I found this article enlightening to read. Working, as I do, in a small school I am greatly aware of how well we work as a Team. Our team has been very successful over the last 10 years which has been exhibited by the development and performance of our students.
Our principal retired at the end of last year and we are now going through the anxiety stages mentioned in the above article as we rebuild our team to include a new leader whom is making sweeping changes to our little school.
We are all working together with him to continue providing a successful environment for our students (small school family).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment